Last Updated on
Here are the Five Best DSLR Under 100000 in India 2019
Canon EOS 80D – Best DSLR Under 100000
The EOS 80D is a portable and exchangeable lens camera. The Best DSLR camera Under 100000 is designed with 24.2 mega pixel APS-C CMOS sensor which produces high quality images. The DIGIC 6 processor improvises auto focus ability.
Using The high-resolution mode, videos are recorded without any defects. The articulating LCD monitor screen helps the user to alter the settings and preview the image and also supports the high-low angle shoot situation.
The user can automatically transfer the images on to your computer using the transfer application. The noise-free distortion is able to capture the new born baby with no shutter sound. The Anti-flickering shoot mode shields images from external light sources.
- The EOS 80D camera comes with 45-point all cross-type auto focus technology able to capture wide portraits and shot.
- The Built-in wireless transfer simplifies the transfer of images to your smart devices.
- The dynamic range makes the picture to lose vivid details with shadows and heavy lights.
The DSLR camera Under 100000 is designed with 20.9 mega pixel DX format CMOS sensor which produces high quality images. The EXPEED 5 processor improvises auto focus ability. The optical view finder with an assumption of entire frame coverage for rich clarity and brightness.
The 51-point auto focus system captures the whole frame. The ISO range up to 51200 is able to capture the photos with clear detail. The camera allows the user to take 100 instant snaps at 6 frames per second.
The continuous shoot mode allows the user to capture long distance shoot with an effect and does not form any blur or shake. The 3.2-inch LCD monitor screen with colour alignment, brightness level, and visibility.
- The shooting speed of 8 frames per second enables the user to capture unlimited photos.
- The Snap bridge application does image transfer in wireless mode.
- The sensor level is low.
Sony Alpha ILCE-6400M – Another Best DSLR Under 100000 India
The built-in 24.2 mega pixel EXMOR CMOS Sensor the quality is high and best suited for bigger print imaging and altering image. The ISO range up to 102400 allows the user to take with even in low light and vivid detail.
The BIONZ X processing technology reduces distortion and increase clarity. The 4D autofocus mode captures in 4 dimensions. The wide 179 auto focus broadens the picture clarity. The Autofocus can detect and lock face, where user can adjust the frame size and transfer images in wireless mode. The User can capture high-quality video through different shoot modes.
- The LCD screen rotated for 180 degree and the touch interface setting is easy.
- The OLED view finder technology provides contrast and colour.
- The 11 frame per second helps to capture many continuous candid shots.
- The Battery life can be more durable.
The Best DSLR Under 100000 in India has built-in 24.2 mega pixel and CMOS Sensor the quality is high and best suited for bigger print imaging and altering image. The ISO range limit up to 25600 is able to produce smudge-free images.
User can capture high-end quality even in less light mode. The DIGIC 7 processor technology along with 45-point auto focus points enables the clarity, accuracy and speed.
The High definition video mode with manual controls and adjustable frame. The transfer of is done wirelessly through wi-fi, blue tooth or NFC.
- The EF-S mount is compatible with EF and EF-S lenses for better clarity.
- The articulating LCD touch screen with step by step guide interface.
- The low light images are moderate.
Nikon D7200 – Affordable DSLR Under 100000 in India 2019
The Best DSLR Camera Under 100000 in India 24.2 mega pixel DX format CMOS sensor which produces high quality images. The EXPEED 4 processor improvises auto focus ability. The 51-point auto focus system captures the whole frame.
The ISO 25600 range allows the user to take smudge free for even in low light. The shoot mode allows the user to record video without any blur or shake.
- The transfer is done easily through wireless mode.
- The rotating LCD monitor screen with colour alignment and other settings.
- The sensor level is up to city level.