Here are the Five Best DSLR Under 30000 in India 2020
Canon EOS 1500D – Best DSLR Under 30000
With an equipped 24.1 mega pixel CMOS Sensor and wide optical view finder to cater the high-end quality. The Digic 4 image processor captures rich and clarity images with amazing colour combinations.
The Canon Under 30000 in India has ISO speed enables the user to capture images even in low light. The Live shoot mode features different filter options. The Built-in wireless connectivity effortlessly transfers the captured photos.
- The Camera produces image with less noise distortion.
- The Shoot by ambience feature allows the user to insert feelings and emotions into the picture.
- The Lens performance becomes slow as the count progresses.
The built-in 18 mega pixel CMOS sensor does a commendable job in taking quality pictures. The ISO 6400 range renders blur-free images even in less light. The Digic 4 plus image processor enables the user to take live images.
The shoot mode features are brilliant and the camera lens are upgraded more than 70 EF-S lenses, which allows the user to take high-end quality photos. The built-in wi-fi, NFC wireless setup mode effortlessly transfer photos to smart device.
- The innovative features like Toy camera, miniature adds creative emoji and feeling.
- The video shoot is done in full HD mode.
- The battery life is not as expected.
Canon EOS 3000D – Another Best DSLR Under 30000 in India
Designed with a firm grip that allows a sturdy hold on the camera, a viewfinder that enables the fast capture of candid moments, and a dial for frequent function switching task, the EOS 3000D offers beginners the DSLR experience and features.
The 18-megapixel APS-C-size CMOS sensor is 25 times higher when compare to the mobile phone sensor. This sensor feature allows to take more vivid and precise image, and also contributes to the capability to capture an amazing background.
The Image detail is processed by the DIGIC 4+ image processor, which results in high-end resolution, best quality.
- The pictures are transferred through Wi-fi mode.
- The auto HDR feature is missing.
- The body construction is made up of plastic.
An ultra-compact, portable and smart featured best DSLR cameras Under 30000 in India, the black Nikon D3400 is made to capture high quality pictures when compare to the mobile phone camera, synchronising and pairing up with the smart phones and other devices.
With the DX-format 24.2MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor technology, this DSLR provides a range from ISO 100-25600 to adapt working in different lighting and seasons. The sensor and processor are able to provide a 5 fps seamless shooting rate as well as Full HD 1080 pixel video recording at 60 frames per second.
The Snap Bridge application, using the Bluetooth connectivity, shares the images wirelessly to your handy smart devices, exclusive sharing of 2MP images between the camera and your smart phone device.
The sleek camera body features a 3.0 inch LCD screen for live shoot view and image preview and, meeting the beginner needs and a user manual is provided in step by step instruction. Ten varied Special Effects modes are available to recreate the captured images and videos.
- The 11-point auto focus feature captures the photos and videos in entire high definition range.
- The Bluetooth Low Energy enables the camera to have a constant connection even when the battery power is low.
- The Battery charging has a lag.
Nikon D3500 – Affordable DSLR Under 30000 in India 2020
With an equipped 24.2 mega pixel which is suitable for high quality images. The Best DSLR Under 30000 in India 2020 has ISO range supports image shots even at low light and renders blur-free images. The Expeed 4 image processing technology with 11 auto focus points does not leave the user any picture uncaptured even in wide screens.
User can create high definition videos using the manual control buttons and choose the frame rate. The Guide mode enables the user to follow the step by step instruction in the screen to take a high- end picture and video. The travel lenses are available for easiness.
- The Snapbridge application is useful in creating easy user interface between the user and camera.
- The battery life cannot be extended.