This post reveals the very best managed WordPress hosting services in Australia. Let's get started. Our recommended Australian managed WordPress services start from $6.99/month to $30/month.
Best Managed Wordpress Hosting Australia
Kinsta's Australia-managed WordPress hosting is suitable for bloggers, agencies, developers, businesses, and stores in WooCommerce. Driven by Google Cloud, get page loading times and 24/7 support from seasoned WordPress experts. Kinsta has a 30-day money-back guarantee and a team that is going to migrate you for free.
According to Hostingstep.com, Kinsta is one of the fastest hosting services based on real word data and this is their Kinsta hosting Review, I'm talking about. Kinsta is best for Managed Wordpress Hosting because it uses Google Cloud, the fastest server checked by many independent sources. For instance, Kinsta provides the most secure sites with the apps we use almost every day like Gmail, YouTube, and more. Likewise, user sites will be hosted on such a reliable platform.
According to Google, customers down under can see substantial reductions in latency as they run their applications in Sydney. Testing shows 80 to 95 percent reductions in round-trip time (RTT) latency when serving customers in New Zealand and Australian cities such as Sydney, Auckland, Wellington, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and Adelaide.
- Sydney data center – Host your site in Google Cloud Platform’s Sydney data center for the fastest coverage throughout Australia.
- Fully managed – The MyKinsta dashboard is packed with full easy to use features. Manage all of your sites from one convenient dashboard.
- Built for speed – Kinsta uses Nginx, LXD containers, PHP 7.4, and MariaDB on Google Cloud Platform to bring you lightning-fast load times.
- Secure like Fort Knox – Active and passive security protocols, firewalls, GeoIP blocking, and IP limiting to keep your site safe 24/7.
- Daily backups – Kinsta uses encrypted and highly secure ZFS-based snapshots to create automatic daily backups of your website.
- Free migrations – Kinsta's team engineers are always prepared to move your site to Kinsta. Preview and check it before it goes live.
- Starter – $30 per month.
- Pro – $60 per month.
- Business 1 – $100 per month.
- Business 2 – $200 per month.
- Business 3 – $300 per month.
- Business 4 – $400 per month.
- Enterprise 1 – $600 per month.
- Enterprise 2 – $900 per month.
- Enterprise 3 – $1200 per month.
- Enterprise 4 – $1500 per month.
LiquidWeb Managed Wordpress Hosting in Australia guarantees your experience with its own data center (DC) in Sydney running since 2016. Among other managed wordpress hosting mentioned, LiquidWeb got the highest bandwidth limit. LiquidWeb also comes with server-based caching, which is faster than plugin-based caching, giving users access to amazing themes and plugins such as Astra Pro and Qubely Pro.
LiquidWeb built the best WordPress hosting platform to make hosting easy. LiquidWeb is going to concentrate on the hosting infrastructure, and you can focus on increasing your domain. With LiquidWeb, you are ensured with no overage fees, traffic caps, or pageviews. Be worry free with LiquidWeb auto plugin updates with visual comparisons. Also, the Image Optimization plugin is included to boost and optimize page speed.
Nexcess is now a part of the LiquidWeb, providing a high-performance cloud platform running on Managed WordPress plans with outstanding speed, size, and security, all with the same great support and expertise that you appreciate.
- Scalability that flexes as you need it – LiquidWeb provides Auto-scale and increases user concurrency without worry.
- Security you can count on – Proactively protect your sites from attacks, bots, and malware with daily monitoring and a customizable firewall.
- The speed that wows your customers – Optimize site performance and speed up load times with LiquidWeb proprietary Cloud Accelerator.
- Support that never stops – Knowledgeable, resourceful, and always-available experts ready to help you 24/7/365.
- Automatic Plugin Updates – Daily reviews notify you if any of your plugins need updating, followed by stringent testing before updates go live.
- One-Click Staging – With only one click, you get a staging copy of production to do any testing.
- Spark – $19 per month.
- Maker – $79 per month.
- Builder – $149 per month.
- Producer – $299 per month.
- Executive – $549 per month.
- Enterprise – $999 per month.
3. WP Engine
WP Engine is the most popular Australian managed hosting, having 4000 customers in 2019 and continues growing rapidly in 2020. WPEngine also has a physical office in Brisbane, which the other competitors do not. The WPEngine also uses the same Google DC system in Sydney and uses AWS for premium-tier plans.
For the first and only WordPress Digital Experience Platform, WPEngine is moving the company faster. Wp engine ensures you the best WordPress hosting and developer experience in a tested, stable architecture that provides unparalleled speed, scalability, and security to your pages.
WPEngine has built its platform around four pillars that improve the site's agility, efficiency, intellect, and integration. With this amazing WPEngine advancement, you can enjoy simple site configurations, quick workflows, stress-free launches, and effortless maintenance.
- Creative Agility – WPEngine empowers developers with the Genesis theme framework, dev/ stage/prod environments on all pages, Git and SFTP links, automatic backups, and WordPress core updates.
- Enterprise Performance – WPEngine advanced security solution is powered by Cloudflare, distributed global CDN, Evercache ®, and high availability, multi-data center clustered environments deliver speed, scalability, and durability.
- Actionable Intelligence – WPEngine delivers New Relic website performance tracking, Google Analytics WordPress Admin integration, and a page speed optimization tool to automate the pages further.
- Ecosystem Integration – WP Engine is a pioneer in delivering exclusive, integrated WordPress solutions to world-class technology partners, including Google, Amazon, Cloudflare, New Relic, and BigCommerce.
- Premium WordPress themes and Genesis framework included – WPengine provides Wordpress themes and Genesis framework for over $2,000 in value when you sign up for a WP Engine plan and browse amazing offers.
- StartUp – $25 per month.
- Growth – $95.83 per month.
- Scale – $241.67 per month.
- Premium – $368 per month.
- Premium 1 – $552 per month.
- Premium 1.5 – $828 per month.
Cloudways is a cheap managed hosting that offers service through Digital Ocean, Linode, Vultr, GCP, and AWS — all have Sydney DC. CloudWays gives everything you need to hit the next milestone. Get the perfect combination of IaaS providers and applications to give you the best foundation for your business.
Cloudways' Australia Web Hosting Platform is a perfect opportunity to optimize managed hosting efficiency for your business processes and host your websites on Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Engine, and Vultr.
CloudWays' Australia web hosting also takes away the complexity of setting up your website and helps you to go live in a matter of minutes. CloudWays helps agencies and businesses create and run mobile apps more collaboratively and efficiently. CloudWays is dedicated to delivering fast efficiency, ironclad reliability, and seamless scalability to your websites.
- Server Transfer – CloudWays' server handover function is a perfect way to hand over project agencies to customers while fully controlling the process.
- Performance Monitoring – Assess how your managed servers and installed applications use server resources and identify areas that need your attention.
- Managed Security – Experience best managed security at Cloudways Platform via platform-level firewalls and TFA for all Cloudways accounts.
- Staging Areas – Push and Pull data between live sites and protected staging areas and check codebase adjustments until they have a chance to break live applications.
- SSL Certificates – CloudWays platform supports the installation of both Free by Let's Encrypt and SSL-paid third-party certificates for all your applications.
- Managed Backups – An easy-to-use application and server data backup feature automates the data backup process for your convenience.
- 1TB, 1GB RAM, 25GB Storage, 1 Core – $10 per month
- 2TB, 2GB RAM, 50GB Storage, 1 Core – $22 per month
- 4TB, 4GB RAM, 80GB Storage, 2 Core – $42 per month
- 5TB, 8GB RAM, 160GB Storage, 4 Core – $80 per month
SiteGround is a unique host. Most of the hosts above are auto-scalable, but SiteGround controlled WP is built on a shared server, so it's not auto-scalable in nature. Managed WP hosting is great for organizations that need a stable host to host multiple client sites that receive zero or less traffic. Moreover, SiteGround's GoGeek plan is best suited for this alternative, where they also have a white label hosting solution.
SiteGround delivers automatic WordPress updates that you can put on your auto-pilot or schedule. SiteGround is also running the new versions of PHP but allows you to switch between versions. SiteGround lets you static caching for your website, but you can easily turn it off or add more layers, such as dynamic caching and Memcached, so you get the output you want.
However, SiteGround is not great these days, and people finding SiteGround Alternatives to find host that offers great speed and better support. SiteGround provides tools and services for seamless site building, website building, and management made easy. SiteGround's platform is powered by Google Cloud and operates to create a powerful and technically superior hosting service.
- SSD persistent storage – Distributed storage running on SSD disks for an optimal speed and a high level of redundancy.
- Ultra-fast network – Google is known for maintaining one of the fastest and best connected networks.
- 100% renewable energy match – Google matches 100% of the energy consumed by their operations with renewable energy.
- Free SSL Certificates – All hosting plans include free Let’s Encrypt Standard and Wildcard SSL certificates. The Standard SSL comes preinstalled on your site.
- Daily Backups – SiteGround backs up your account daily and keeps up to 30 copies. You also have the option to create instant on-demand backups with the click of a button.
- Staging Tool – Make a copy of your site in a click, work on it, and then push the changes live with the SiteGround staging tool.
- StartUp – $6.99 per month.
- GrowBig – $9.99 per month.
- GoGeek – $14.99 per month.
Which Host should you use?
In my opinon, Kinsta is the overall best with better performance, support but at a premium pricing. For affordable option, choose Cloudways although the support is not that great.