Northwest Registered Agent LLC Service ReviewsAre you on the lookout to establish a business and prefer to have a professional service handle the paperwork for you? If you have answered yes, then Northwest Registered Agent would be your best bet. Since opening its doors in 1998, it has made a reputation for being a no-nonsense company. It provides LLC formations and other legal services for the businesses. Here in this review, you would find various details. You would also know about the features which set them apart from other best LLC formation services.
Overview of Northwest Registered Agent ReviewsWell, as you can see, Northwest Registered Agent is relatively new to the realm of LLC formation. However, this LLC formation service has the reputation of being one of the most trusted names in the domain of registered agent business. With their years of dedication, the company has built a strong reputation for providing top-notch LLC formation services. However, it is also one of the expensive LLC formation services out there. Before delving deeper into the features of the company, let’s assess its pros and cons.
Pros of using the Services of Northwest Registered AgentHere are some of the advantages.
- One of the key advantages of using the services of Northwest Registered Agent is their customer service. Moreover, their customer service department is in-house, which is quite rare these days. Every time you call them with queries on LLC formation or state rules, you would find knowledgeable customer representatives assisting you.
- It is one of the very few LLC service providers who have a full year of registered agent service upon formation.
- Unlike other companies, it won’t sell your company information to your competitors. Quite impressively, they also run their own servers and write their own codes. In other words, they take your privacy and security seriously.
Cons of using the Services of Northwest Registered AgentHere are some of the disadvantages.
- The starting price is quite high. If you are on a tight budget, you will find other affordable services quite easily.
- Compared to other LLC formation services, it has fewer third-party customer reviews online. Well, you can’t call this a serious disadvantage. However, many users raise concerns by finding fewer Northwest Registered Agent reviews.
Northwest Registered Agent PricingWell, as mentioned earlier, it is slightly on the higher side. However, it offers you premium customer service along with a no-nonsense approach compared to other LLC formation services. Another highlighting aspect is that customers only have one filing option. In other words, they don’t have to deal with multiple packages and energy to figure out which is the best for them. Let’s take a glance at Northwest Registered Agent's pricing model and how it can benefit you.
Filing of LLC with $225 along with State Fees
- Availability of Name Search
- A Year of Registered Agent Service
- Filing and Preparing your LLC Documents
- Rapid LLC Filing Process
- Operating Agreement
- Premium registered agent services.
- Annual report compliance
- Corporate guides would look after the process of LLC filing of your organization.
- Access to an online account so that you can manage all the important business documents
Overall Pricing and Value of Northwest Registered AgentIn reviewing and comparing the top LLC formation services, Northwest Registered Agent would easily rank as the top formation service. However, a majority of people also find them expensive. For $225 along with the state fees, you can incorporate and receive a full year of their registered agent service. You would find that it is a smaller company compared to some of the other LLC formation services. The narrowed focus helps the agency to facilitate quality services to their customers. Yes, they are expensive, but you would be delighted with their service and professionalism level.
Track Record of Northwest Registered AgentNorthwest Registered Agent was first established in 1998 in Washington. Quite impressively, this LLC formation company has found a niche in being a medium-sized business. One of the primary objectives is to simplify business formation along with the registered agent services. One of the key highlights is also to be transparent with their customers. Since their establishment, Northwest Registered Agent has helped form around two million businesses. If you go to their official site, you would see that they are currently helping two hundred new LLCs and corporations each day. It is quite odd that you wouldn’t many reviews associated with Northwest Registered Agent. However, the ones that are there always talk about their service with great positivity.
Some Optional Add-Ons you can opt for with Northwest Registered Agent.Here are some of the optional add-ons you should opt for while availing of services.
- Federal Tax ID Number
- Compliance Filing each year with Northwest Registered Agent.
- Election of S Corporation with the IRS
- Secondary Telephone Number
- Corporate Supplies