When it comes to conversion tools, for Unbounce Alternatives happens to be one of the finest landing page builders available in the market. Over the years, it has been used extensively by many SaaS, marketers, and entrepreneurs from all over the world.
A lot of Unbounce users, all across the world have actually experienced a stunning improvement of up to 70% in their businesses’ conversion rate. However, there are many users that are not much comfortable with this page builder and in fact, there are people who find it a little too complex to handle.
This is the reason that they are looking for better Unbounce Alternatives. If you are one of them too, this post will walk you through 5 Best Unbounce Alternatives.
Here are the Five Best Unbounce Alternatives For 2019.
Instapage – Unbounce Alternatives
Instapage is certainly one of the leading landing pages solutions available in the market these days. As far as the features are concerned, they are pretty handy yet highly effective.
Let us check all the features…
- The page builder is extremely designer-friendly
- Allows users to collaborate with their teams
- Heatmaps help users serve visitors in a meaningful way
- Advanced A/B testing
- Accurate Analytics
- Landing pages have AMP option
- Designs are highly scalable
- New brand colors
- Fast loading pages
If you want to make the most out of this amazing landing page builder, you can simply have the core plan for $99/mo (paid annually).
Also, you can have more resources than what is offered in the Core plan by having a customized plan created on request.
Leadpages has been around for quite a long time now and for marketers, it is a pretty common name. However, it has especially got pretty popular among small businesses with astounding results. It is both simple and effective. Let us check all its important features…
- High-converting web pages
- Templates that are mobile-responsive
- Drag & Drop functionality
- Conversion-optimized Designs
- Powerful analytics dashboard
- A/B split tests
- Powerful Facebook Ads
You can Leadpages in 3 different plans; the Standard plan for $25/mo, the Pro for $48/mo and the Advanced plan for $199/mo. However, to avail these plans at these prices, you must choose annual billing.
Thrive Membership – Another Unbounce Alternatives
If you are looking for fast conversion, there is nothing more effective than the Thrive Membership as it comes with a set of brilliant online tools that help you have a fast conversion by different effective sales techniques. Let us get down to the features…
- Plenty of WordPress Plugins
- Simple Drag and Drop technique involved
- Create stunning web pages with having to touch a single line of code
- Editing with real-time preview
- Over 220 professional templates
- Extremely easy to customize
- Straight and simple A/B testing
- Advanced tools for Lead Generation
- Advanced Scarcity Marketing options
- Powerful commenting System
You can have this powerful set of online lead generation and conversion tools by either buying the Thrive Membership for $19/mo or the Agency Membership for $49/mo, billed on an annual basis.
When it comes to creating and launching sales and event funnels, it can’t get any easier and powerful than using ClickFunnels. Over the years, ClickFunnels have emerged as one of the Sales Funnel solutions with users from all over the world.
Now, let us check all the features one by one…
- Create & launch sales funnels in merely 10 minutes
- Advanced and comprehensive elements
- Funnels for different purposes; Leads, sales, and events
- Adding membership sites is unimaginable simple
- Powerful yet handy Upsell features such as the One Click Upsells, Order form, Affiliate Centers and more
- Customizing the pages is super simple
- Connect with the audience in the most meaningful way using the automation feature
- Lots of pre-built templates
- Create Follow-Up Funnel with the greatest ease for retargeting
- Send a broadcast to the audience
- Add products to funnel in no time
- Excellent Split tests option
- Brilliant Analytics
ClickFunnels is available in two different plans. You can opt for the $97/mo plan which is pretty good if you are looking for a monthly visit of 20k. However, in case your requirement is more, you can choose the Eitson suite for $297/mo. Also, both the plan comes with a 14-day trial.
OptimizePress – Affordable Unbounce Alternatives 2019
OptimizePress is yet another excellent landing page and funnels creation tool. So far, it has maintained a brilliant track record of being pretty effective in terms of conversion.
This is the reason that a lot of entrepreneurs and marketers extensively use this tool. Now, let us check how comprehensive its services are…
- Create landing pages, sales funnels, event signup pages and more in merely minutes
- Over 300 professional templates to choose from
- Email List building is ridiculously fast and easy
- Pages can be easily customized
- Sales pages that will have high impact
- Excellent membership portals
- Live drag and drop editor
- A/B Split Testing and Advanced Analytics
- Templates are Mobile Responsive
- Integration with leading marketing solutions and software
To use OptimizePress, you can choose from the 3 available plans. The Core plan of $97 is a pretty good plan for individuals to start with. For small yet growing businesses, the Publisher plan of $197 is a perfect plan and last but not least, the Pro plan of $297 is an ideal plan for advanced marketers.
Find the Unbounce Alternatives 2019?
Although there is no denying the fact that Unbounce Alternatives is a pretty good conversion tool with years of brilliant performance, this is not the only option available in the market. In fact, you can choose from any of the 5 Alternatives that we mentioned in this post.
We personally liked the Thrive Membership quite a lot for the fact that it comes with an excellent set of different conversion tools to make the most out of and have the best conversion rate.
However, what matters the most is how comfortable you are using one of these tools. If we are to give you a piece of advice, we would suggest you give them all a try and choose the one that you find easy and more suitable for your purpose.
Also, we suggest you choose your plan carefully, keeping in mind the exact purpose and the resources that would be actually required.